No te pierdas esta beca sobre inclusión en Hungría con la que podrás disfrutar de una semana con otros participantes europeos y donde, a través de la enseñanza no formal, podrás conocer buenas prácticas para crear proyectos más inclusivos en los que puedan participar personas con discapacidad.
Echa un vistazo a nuestra página para ver otras becas en Hungría.
In Europe, still many young people are not aware of or not able to access international programs such as Erasmus plus, this is not big news – but what about young people with disabilities? It is even more challenging to access international non-formal educational activities for them and we would like to do something about this.
By organizing this training programme we would like to encourage and empower youth organizations to carry out their projects in a more inclusive manner than before and to better include young people with disabilities in their non-formal educational activities.
- To raise awareness of the multiple discriminations faced by young people with disabilities;
- To think about the specific challenges that young people with disabilities face in accessing international programs and non-formal educational activities, and how our organizations can support them to get involved in those actively;
- To use non-formal education as a tool for inclusion and to adapt non-formal educational methods of our organizations to be accessible for young people with disabilities;
- To discover the Erasmus + program and how it can be used to foster inclusion in the field of youth work
- To adapt the organizations’ project management processes to be able to cater for various access needs and thus to create more inclusive youth projects;
- To develop strategies on how to better include young people with disabilities in international non-formal educational activities.
Perfil de los participantes de la beca sobre inclusión en Hungría
- Delegates of organizations with a) direct experience in working with disabled young people and b) organizations wanting to become more inclusive and willing to involve disabled youth into their projects;
- The participants: youth workers who have experience working directly with young people, either as professionals, NGO employees, local group leaders or volunteers, but they do not focus on disabled youth as primary target group, but they are motivated to get engage in youngsters with disabilities in their work;
- Would-be youth exchange leaders open to learn how to organize accessible youth exchanges
- Participants that have a proactive attitude
- + Aged 18 – no age limit
The location will be Nagybörzsöny (a village) in Hungary in the area of Börzsöny, which is a small mountain range in Northern Hungary. The varied landscape offers good atmosphere. A large part of the Börzsöny is a National Park.
The participants will be sharing rooms with 2-3 others. Each room has private bathroom and toilets. The venue is accessible and can host up to 3-4 wheelchair users. (4 if two participants are ready to share a room).
Breakfast, lunch and dinner will be provided by the project budget.
You can look around on the website of the guesthouse: http://www.borzsonyhotel.hu/en/
The guesthouse has got wi-fi.
We would also encourage you to share your access needs with us, we are ready and glad to support you, here is a form where you can indicate this:
Furthermore, if you have any special need such as specific diet, special need, allergies etc., please inform the organizers well in advance (Minimum 4 weeks prior the TC, a questionnaire will be sent to the selected participants).
Accommodation and food during the training course will be fully covered. Insurance is obligatory and should be arranged and covered by each participant and will not be reimbursed.
Arrival day: 5th October 2018, Budapest. The meeting point will be set later, but we expect that participants should arrive the latest by 18.00h in Budapest. A rented coach will take us to the venue. For wheelchair users we ill organise a minivan /taxi. The dinner on 5th will open the programme at the venue, around 8 pm.
Departure day: 13rd October 2018. Since ca. 2 hours are needed to get to Budapest from the venue, please consider your booking and if possible only book flight ticket with an afternoon departure. Before buying the ticket let us know about your choice, and its price to have a green light to buy it.
The travel dates are: 5th October for arrival at the venue and 13rd October 2018 for departure from the venue. You are allowed stay 1-2 days extra before or after the training week on your own expenses for visiting Hungary. Outside of this time frame, your travel costs will not be reimbursed.
Please keep all your tickets, boarding passes, invoices and any receipts (even if it does not seem important), do not throw away anything!
Hungarian means of transports (airport shuttle minibus, public transport to the city centre) can only be reimbursed if you have an invoice and the ticket as well.
According to the Hungarian rules, all the companies are obliged to issue an invoice. Unfortunately not all the ticket officers speak in English, so better if you write down ÁFÁS SZÁMLA (= VAT invoice). Nyugta (Bill) is not equal with Számla. So if you see nyugta on the slip of paper you received, it will not be reimbursed. Then go back to the cashier and ask for SZÁMLA /Invoice.
The training course will be implemented in the framework of the EU Erasmus+ Programme, and travel expenses will be reimbursed to all participants according to travel limits set by the Erasmus+ Programme – 250€ for participants from Spain. If you stay within the given budget, your expenses will be covered 100%, and if you spend more, the exceeding amount will be your own contribution to your travel. Please, try to find the cheapest solution.
The reimbursement of your travel costs will be organised on the spot in cash (EUR) during the training course, so please bring all necessary documents and receipts to make the process easier.
Important: Consult the organisers before buying tickets. Only ticket options approved by the organisers will be reimbursed.
Seguro para la beca sobre inclusión en Hungría
Health insurance will NOT be provided or reimbursed by the mobility organisers. All participants are required to purchase health insurance individually. If you live in an EU country and use a national health insurance system there, please apply for a FREE European Health Insurance Card:
We suggest that you buy an insurance for travelling, the INSURANCE IS NOT MANDATORY, but it is recommended buying it. Best insurance for Erasmus is www.seguroserasmus.com
Proceso selección para la beca en Hungría
Building Bridges members and/or long term unemployed (proved by scanned document) will have preference to this volunteer service.
You should complete registration in 2 steps:
1. Please send your application form, CV and motivation letter to email@example.com. Remember to write in the motivation letter that your sending institution is “Asociación Building Bridges”. All documents written in english you can send to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “YE Hungary KATA.YOUR NAME.YOUR SURNAME“. We give you creative ideas about how to create a good CV in English.
2. Pay the registration fee (40€) by Paypal or bank transfer to :Asociación Building Bridges, CIF G85466886. This registration fee includes one year membership to our National and International activities.
[button color=”orange2″ link=”https://www.dropbox.com/s/6ebucvvske17hbn/Empty.application%20Form%20for%20Erasmus%2B%20candidates.doc?dl=0″ size=”bigger” target=”_blank” icon=”momizat-icon-file3″]Application Form YesEuropa[/button]
* It is compulsory to send application form, CV and motivation letter and pay the registration fee at the same time in order to be within the pre-selection process.
If you are not selected by the sending or hosting organisation, we will reimburse the fee. Please see conditions of Erasmus+ grants
Payment by bank: Asociacion Building Bridges
IBAN / BIC:
ES67 0081 1534 5900 0116 4823 / BSAB ESBB
What do our participants say?
[tabs style=”h1″ icon_current_color=”#81d742″]
[tab title=”Álvaro en Cerdeña” icon=”momizat-icon-bubbles4″ ]En el momento que vi en la web de Yes Europa la posibilidad de hacer con una beca Erasmus+ un Training Course sobre inclusión social, sostenibilidad y revitalización cultural y económica a través de la educación no formal no dudé y me apunté rápidamente. Tuve la suerte de que me confirmaron una plaza… Seguir leyendo[/tab]
[tab title=”Carlos e Isabel en su SVE social” icon=”momizat-icon-accessibility” ]Hola! estamos en Irlanda en un proyecto SVE social con nuestro amigo Billy, al que cuidamos… Seguir leyendo[/tab]
[tab title=”Vídeos de voluntarios europeos” icon=”momizat-icon-wink2″ ]Te presentamos a nuestros voluntarios SVE realizando su Servicio Voluntario Europeo por toda europa… Seguir leyendo[/tab]
[tab title=”Fotos” icon=”momizat-icon-point-up” ]
Mira las fotos de nuestros voluntarios en Madrid y Europa… Ver fotos[/tab]
[tab title=”María de SVE en Córcega” icon=”momizat-icon-star” ]Con el frío, Corsica se recoge hacia las montañas. Ya no hay turistas en la costa, los locales aprovecharon los… Seguir leyendo[/tab]
[tab title=”Alicia en Polonia” icon=”fa-icon-rocket” ]Han pasado tres meses desde que empezó mi aventura de Servicio Voluntario Europeo en Polonia, mis días aquí son intensos… Seguir leyendo[/tab]