Theme exchange: rural entrepreneurship as a solution and also opportunity for disadvantaged youth.
Participants: young people. The age of participants is from 18 to 26 years.
Number of participants: 42 participants from 5 countries (Partner countries)
Group composition: (7 per organization, including 6 participants + 1 leader)
Project is open to young people with fewer opportunities.
Methods that we are going to use in our work include: interactive workshops, integrative games, simulations and documentation visit.
According to Erasmus+ regulations, each partner is responsible of ensuring the visibility of the project (through online and/or offline methods) and the dissemination of project results.
“Special not different” is a youth exchange involving international organizations and participants from the Programme countries (Romania, Italy, Spain) and a partner country neighboring the EU – Republic of Moldova.
Participating organizations are Asociatia Crestin – Umanitara Slujirea Vietii, in Romania, along with his partners.
The participants are 24 young people from rural and urban areas, some with fewer opportunities, aged between 18-27 years.
Venue: County Iasi Romania
The methods of non-formal education used are interactive and participative permanently involving the young participants: knowledge games, workshops, teamwork, interactive presentations, music, dancing and traditional food, visits documentary Shadowing, teambuilding, group discussion facilitated.
The purpose of this multilateral exchange is to give participants the opportunity to experience, share and learn together about entrepreneurship and the values of the European Union.
O1 – Encourage solidarity and tolerance among young people, in particular to strengthen social cohesion in the EU.
O2 – Provide young people and space for information exchange concrete ideas on rural entrepreneurship;
O3 – Awareness by the participants of the real opportunities it offers rural areas;
O4 – Encouraging participants to develop entrepreneurial ideas by involving young people with fewer opportunities;
Youth exchange activities will be conducted over 8 days (including travel days) in the period 22 July to 29 July, 2016 and will be implemented through non-formal education methods. The activities of the project aims to: increase the involvement of young people in communities they come from, sharing creative knowledge and experiences, discovering some concrete ideas of rural entrepreneurship, skills development in achieving business plans, improving language skills and thus increase their participation other EU.
The main activities are:
1. Knowing participants
2. Evenings intercultural
3. Workshop: European Union – the shared values of freedom, tolerance and respect for human rights.
4. Meeting with representatives of local authorities / youth meeting with senator
5. handy rural youth entrepreneurship
6. Business opportunities in environment
7. discovery and experimentation specific of different types of rural business (watching movies, visits to Brasov county, discussions with entrepreneurs)
After the implementation of the project by the participants will achieve the following outcomes: develop the level of knowledge and creativity in entrepreneurship areas, awareness of real potential that it offers rural and developing attitudes of tolerance, understanding and acceptance of differences in an international context, intercultural exchange, sharing of national values and especially the exchange of ideas and experience between participants.
Quantifying the end of the project we mention that we have the following results:
– 6 business plans made by the participants during activities;
– 1 project facebook page with details of the purpose, objectives and results and pictures taken during activities;
– 500 Facebook page views of the project;
– 24 Facebook pages distributions of the project;
– Informing of over 10 000 people in Romania, Moldova, Italy and Spain – countries that are participants – the results of the project’s visibility and achieving Erasmus + (facebook page);
– 24 information sessions for marginalized youth in the communities of origin of participants in mobility in Romania, Moldova, Italy, Spain (colleges, schools, universities, colleagues) about the project and the results recorded, and the opportunities Erasmus +
– 500 – 2017 office calendars that will achieve the dissemination of project results and visibility of Erasmus +;
– One long-term partnership between the participating organizations.
The project provides space for participants to develop their own projects and initiatives and strengthen cooperation between partners, so, through Erasmus + Program, new activities to be developed further. Participants will receive Youthpass, the European Certificate for young people, that will certify they skills acquired in Special not different.
Accommodation and lodging covered by 100% by the Erasmus +
Travel expenses partially or entirely covered by Erasmus + (the amount depends of the route to the venue of the training).
The training course will be implemented in the framework of the EU Erasmus+ Programme, and travel expenses will be reimbursed to all participants according to travel limits set by the Erasmus+ Programme. If you stay within the given budget, your expenses will be covered 100%, and if you spend more, the exceeding amount will be your own contribution to your travel. Please find the maximum amounts participants can spend to travel to the country.
The reimbursement of your travel and visa costs will be organised on the spot in cash (EUR) during the training course, so please bring all necessary documents and receipts to make the process easier.
Accommodation and food during the training course will be fully covered. Insurance is obligatory and should be arranged and covered by each participant and will not be reimbursed. We reccommend «SegurosErasmus» which is the cheapest one.
!! Important: Consult the organisers before buying tickets. Only ticket options approved by the organisers will be reimbursed.
Hosting organisation with the financial support of the European Commission through Erasmus+ program will cover 100% of the costs of accommodation, 3 meals per day, activities, training & facilitation and travel costs according to Erasmus+ regulations:
– Only the cheapest travel alternative can be reimbursed;
– Based on the distance: 10 – 99 km lump sum 20 EUR, 100-499 km, lump sum: 80 EUR; 500-1999 km, lump sum: 170 EUR and 2000 – 7999 km, lump sum: 270 EUR;
All traveling, accommodation, catering costs are covered by the Erasmus + Programme. For other expenses (souvenirs, extra food, skiing arena, aqua park etc) each participant should bring money as much as he/she thinks will be needed.
The necessary documents:
● All the original flight/rail/bus tickets and bookings with numbers and price.
● All the original boarding passes; in case of electronic registration the printouts.
● If the payment was via bank wire: ○ The original invoice, signed and stamped by the issuing company. The invoice must have the number, issuer requisites, payer requisites, date, ticket or booking number and travel dates.
○ The bank payment order, stamped and signed by the bank. The payment order must have the invoice number and travel destination.
● If the payment was by card: ○ The bank statement with the relevant card transaction, signed and stamped by the bank.
● The participants should travel to the airports or rail/bus stations using the public transport.
○ Only separate tickets together with the receipts are accepted for reimbursement. E.g. we can’t accept receipts for topping up the permanent transportation card balance.
● It is very important to present each document. Failure to do so may result in our inability to reimburse the travel expenses.
● The project doesn’t allow covering travel insurance, yet the participants must present the insurance document for safety reasons.
We reimburse travel costs up to:
– Spain – 270 €
Please check the next section – Tickets and Documents for more information.
In order to reimburse the money please provide us with the following documents:
– original versions of the tickets
– invoices or receipts for the tickets
– in case of electronic tickets please send them to project email
– payment confirmation (e.g. A print screen or .pdf file from your bank account showing/confirming the transaction or invoice or receipt)
Sending a Ryanair ticket is not enough – please send also confirmation of transaction.
When buying the tickets please for invoice including the data of our association
● Taking into account the educational kind of the project, it is forbidden to use alcohol and other drugs during the project activities.
● The project assumes that attendance in all activities for all the participants must be 100%. Failure to attend the activities may result in our inability to reimburse the travel expenses.
• Please prepare short presentation about your sending organization. We are just curious what you actually do.
• Each of you must bring good/bad cases about refugees. This will be needed for workshops.
How to arrive to Iasi
– There is an airport in Iasi. There are also buses which can take you from the airport to downtown, but we propose to wait for you at the airport.
– There are two ways: direct flight to Iasi or stopover in Bucharest.
During the project, the participants will be staying at Xaverianum Center, Str. Frederic, No. 18, in rooms for 2 and 4 persons.
– a group presentation (who you are, where you’re from, what you do, something about your organization)
– every national group will prepare a method of non-formal education
– 2 language animations, 2 energizers (ice-breaking games: each group leads the morning activities on the day of its national evening)
– take comfortable clothing and shoes
– bring your own towels
– do not forget your European health card
Conditions of participation:
– every national group will be formed of 6 young people ( 3 boys and 3 girls), together with a group leader. At least 2 young participants will be fewer opportunities (from rural communities or unemployed).
– Basic English proficiency is required, conversational level
– we ensure the hosting, the meals and the project materials 100%
– the participation is certificated by Youth Pass
You should complete registration in 2 steps:
1. Please send your application form, CV and motivation letter to email@example.com with subject «TC Romania summer Crestin Daniela». Remember to write in the motivation letter that your sending institution is “Asociación Building Bridges”.All documents written in english you can send to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject«TC Romania summer Crestin Daniela».
Selected participants will receive the detailed infosheet after the selection process.
2. Pay the registration fee (40€) by Paypal or bank transfer to :Asociación Building Bridges, CIF G85466886. This registration fee includes one year membership to our National and International activities.
* It is compulsory to send application form, CV and motivation letter and pay the registration fee at the same time in order to be within the pre-selection process.
[tabs style=»h1″ icon_current_color=»#81d742″] [tab title=»Álvaro en Cerdeña» icon=»momizat-icon-bubbles4″ ]En el momento que vi en la web de Yes Europa la posibilidad de hacer con una beca Erasmus+ un Training Course sobre inclusión social, sostenibilidad y revitalización cultural y económica a través de la educación no formal no dudé y me apunté rápidamente. Tuve la suerte de que me confirmaron una plaza… Seguir leyendo[/tab] [tab title=»Carlos e Isabel en su SVE social» icon=»momizat-icon-accessibility» ]Hola! estamos en Irlanda en un proyecto SVE social con nuestro amigo Billy, al que cuidamos… Seguir leyendo[/tab] [tab title=»Vídeo de Alejandro» icon=»momizat-icon-wink2″ ]Te presentamos a nuestro voluntario SVE Alejandro Robles en Tesalonica (Grecia) durante su Servicio Voluntario Europeo en BALKANS (Tesalónica)… Seguir leyendo[/tab] [tab title=»Fotos» icon=»momizat-icon-point-up» ] Mira las fotos de nuestros voluntarios en Madrid y Europa… Ver fotos[/tab] [tab title=»María de SVE en Córcega» icon=»momizat-icon-star» ]Con el frío, Corsica se recoge hacia las montañas. Ya no hay turistas en la costa, los locales aprovecharon los… Seguir leyendo[/tab] [tab title=»Alicia en Polonia» icon=»fa-icon-rocket» ]Han pasado tres meses desde que empezó mi aventura de Servicio Voluntario Europeo en Polonia, mis días aquí son intensos… Seguir leyendo[/tab] [/tabs]