¡Intercambio completo! Por favor mira más plazas Erasmus+ aquí
5 becas Erasmus+ para un intercambio juvenil en Letonia sobre creatividad cultural con todos los gastos pagados de transporte, alojamiento y manutención
Are you ready to create and actively participate? And spend one full week together with the young people of other nations in most beautiful place in the world – Latvia? Then this project is for you!
Dates and location
The project for 10 days (including travel) together will be participants from seven countries – Latvian, Spain, Poland, Lithuania, Italy, Greece and Slovakia, during the period from 17.09.-26.09.2016.
Background of exchange
Topics: music, dance, theatre, media and creative will be included in forming the final concert for local community.
The idea: Project “10 forever” main idea is to create a public event “Journey through Europe", in which the young people creatively manifest itself through dance, theater, music, digital environment, as well as get to know, appreciate the national and world cultural heritage. Measure vision is “to stop” in different countries to look back on those characteristic – language, culture, traditions, etc…
The idea arose thanks to the youth center "Bāze" and the opportunities this provides for youngsters. Every day here you can meet any of the volunteers so that we are at the moment we feel that we are part of Europe and is always interesting to get to know them, find common ground and differences between us, as well as engaging in their activities, we realized that it would be a fantastic opportunity within one week time to meet with many young people from other countries – to work creatively to create and joint activities that would be available to the local public.
Methods: non-formal education methods, group work by topics, common work on the concert program.
Youth exchanges participants: youngsters 18+
Group of participants: 5 (4+1 leader)
Other tasks for participants:
– gender equality (an equal number of boys and girls, recommend)
– ready to take part in the whole exchange and be active participants
– be able to communicate English.
Youth Center is institutions established by Gulbene council, with aim support and promote initiatives of Gulbene youth in developing their life quality.
Centre priorities are initiative, cooperation and sustainability, voluntary work (local and European level).
The main tasks are:
• to support new ideas;
• to attract financing for projects;
• to organize non-formal education seminars;
• to create cooperation between young people and organizations;
• to create cooperation with other youth organizations in Latvia and outside it.
– International travel costs (limited by Erasmus+ program), accommodation and meals are covered
– Participants are in charge of arranging their own insurance
Accommodation and lodging covered by 100% by the Erasmus +. The accommodation place was not finalized yet. So, you will receive another info pack later.
Travel expenses partially or entirely covered by Erasmus + (the amount depends of the route to the venue of the training). Total amount for return ticket 270€
The exchange will be implemented in the framework of the EU Erasmus+ Programme, and travel expenses will be reimbursed to all participants according to travel limits set by the Erasmus+ Programme. If you stay within the given budget, your expenses will be covered 100%, and if you spend more, the exceeding amount will be your own contribution to your travel. Please find the maximum amounts participants can spend to travel to Latvia.
The reimbursement of your travel and visa costs will be organised on the spot in cash (EUR) during the training course, so please bring all necessary documents and receipts to make the process easier.
Accommodation and food during the training course will be fully covered. Insurance is obligatory and should be arranged and covered by each participant and will not be reimbursed. We reccommend “SegurosErasmus” which is the cheapest one.
!! Important: Consult the organisers before buying tickets. Only ticket options approved by the organisers will be reimbursed.
All traveling, accommodation, catering costs are covered by the Erasmus + Programme. For other expenses (souvenirs, extra food) each participant should bring money as much as he/she thinks will be needed.
The necessary documents:
If all documents provided (original ticket, boarding passes….) the reimbursement will be done at the end of the project. If not, after the course, by bank transfer.
– If they will have return ticket in their own country. Ask them to buy while coming to the project.
– Taxis will not be reimbursement.
– We need your all receipts, tickets and boarding passes (for both ways). So when you are coming, keep them. After the project you should send us (scanned by email and originals by post) all the tickets and boarding passes of the travel back home.
– Insurance will be participants’ responsibility. We reccommend www.seguroserasmus.com if you travel from Spain
● Taking into account the educational kind of the project, it is forbidden to use alcohol and other drugs during the project activities.
● The project assumes that attendance in all activities for all the participants must be 100%. Failure to attend the activities may result in our inability to reimburse the travel expenses.
– Please bring information to present your NGO in the NGO fair. Do not forget to bring materials about your organisation (leaflets, posters, photos, videos, CD-ROMs, etc)
You can share your projects, best practices,…..
– We will create a booklet of the project which will include all the NGOs participating to the project. So, we kindly ask you to send us 1 page information and 1 or 2 pictures and logo of your NGO. So, we can deliver it to even after the project.
– Please prepare to present your country on the inter-cultural evening; some foods, posters, games, music….. (There is no opportunity to use the kitchen for preparing food).
Expectations and Rules during the project
The participants are expected to attend the whole duration of the project and participate in all activities. If an emergency happens and you need to be absent for a short time, the team should be informed in advance. Please use the free time for meeting friends. If you miss any part of the course only without a valid reason (illness or unforeseen grave circumstances) and without informing the team and/or if you cause major problems for the team and or the participant group, the team will have to take measures going from partial refunding of the tuition, travel expenses, board and lodging by the participant up to exclusion from the course in extreme situations.
Please note that during the course the team have the authority to take decisions in a day-to-day life as well as the arrangement of the programme.
Building Bridges members and/or long term unemployed (proved by scanned document) will have preference to this volunteer service.
You should complete registration in 2 steps:
1. Please send your application form, CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “Exchange Latvia Upite“. Remember to write in the motivation letter that your sending institution is “Asociación Building Bridges”. All documents written in english you can send to: email@example.com with subject “Exchange Latvia Upite“. We give you creative ideas about how to create a good CV in English.
[button color=”red” link=”https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3Vy9pbU9kqiczg2SnFtT3NxSkk” size=”bigger”]Application form[/button]
Selected participants will receive the detailed infosheet after the selection process.
2. Pay the registration fee (40€) by Paypal or bank transfer to :Asociación Building Bridges, CIF G85466886. This registration fee includes one year membership to our National and International activities.
* It is compulsory to send application form, CV and motivation letter and pay the registration fee at the same time in order to be within the pre-selection process.
If you are not selected by the sending or hosting organisation, we will reimburse the fee. Please see conditions of Erasmus+ grants
Payment by bank: Asociacion Building Bridges
IBAN / BIC:
ES67 0081 1534 5900 0116 4823 / BSAB ESBB
What do our participants say?
[tabs style=”h1″ icon_current_color=”#81d742″]
[tab title=”Álvaro en Cerdeña” icon=”momizat-icon-bubbles4″ ]En el momento que vi en la web de Yes Europa la posibilidad de hacer con una beca Erasmus+ un Training Course sobre inclusión social, sostenibilidad y revitalización cultural y económica a través de la educación no formal no dudé y me apunté rápidamente. Tuve la suerte de que me confirmaron una plaza… Seguir leyendo[/tab]
[tab title=”Carlos e Isabel en su SVE social” icon=”momizat-icon-accessibility” ]Hola! estamos en Irlanda en un proyecto SVE social con nuestro amigo Billy, al que cuidamos… Seguir leyendo[/tab]
[tab title=”Vídeo de Alejandro” icon=”momizat-icon-wink2″ ]Te presentamos a nuestro voluntario SVE Alejandro Robles en Tesalonica (Grecia) durante su Servicio Voluntario Europeo en BALKANS (Tesalónica)… Seguir leyendo[/tab]
[tab title=”Fotos” icon=”momizat-icon-point-up” ]
Mira las fotos de nuestros voluntarios en Madrid y Europa… Ver fotos[/tab]
[tab title=”María de SVE en Córcega” icon=”momizat-icon-star” ]Con el frío, Corsica se recoge hacia las montañas. Ya no hay turistas en la costa, los locales aprovecharon los… Seguir leyendo[/tab]
[tab title=”Alicia en Polonia” icon=”fa-icon-rocket” ]Han pasado tres meses desde que empezó mi aventura de Servicio Voluntario Europeo en Polonia, mis días aquí son intensos… Seguir leyendo[/tab]