3 becas erasmus+ para cursos en Reino Unido sobre desarrollo sostenible, que se desarrollará en un bosque. Todos los gastos de transporte, alojamiento y manutención están cubiertos durante las actividades.
CURSO COMPLETO!Pueden interesarte estos otros cursos Erasmus+
PROMOTING SUSTAINABLE LIVING A HOLISTIC APPROACH TO SUSTAINABILITY
Flaxley, Reino Unido
Dates of the Erasmus+ course:
This training course will be taking an all embracing look at the concept of ‘Sustainability.’
It will explore the topic of environmental sustainability and how it can be deepened and fostered by integrating it with the related concepts of economic, social and personal sustainability.
The course will use non-formal educational methods. It will include site visits to NGOs working with cutting-edge sustainability concepts and offer opportunities to experience sustainable practices directly. It will take place in the organic and beautiful natural surroundings of the Hosting organisation Centre in the Forest of Dean. The training will take place from 8 Themes addressed include the following:
Co-creating spaces of natural beauty to learn and live
Using nature as a therapeutic and educational tool
Envisioning a sustainable future
Living in harmony with the natural environment
Connecting to the rhythms and cycles of nature as the basis of community
‘Biodynamics,’ the particular form of organic agriculture used at the hosting organisation centre, will be used as a case study of an integrated approach to sustainable living.
Number of participants:
Passion for the topic
Good English speaking skills
18 or over
The working language during the program will be English, so it will be better if partner organizations will send participants who will be able
TRANSPORTATION & VISA COSTS
Transportation costs of all participants will be covered by project budget depending on limits of distance calculator of European Comission. All participants (by their partner organisation) will have to buy their tickets from home with maximum 275€ we will pay transportation costs by bank transfer as soon as we will receive all documents connected with transportation costs after the project.
Don’t forget to bring invoices of your tickets, since we can not reimburse anything without documentation. Boarding passes are also very important as well.
MAXIMUM AMOUNTS WHICH CAN BE REIMBURSED DEPENDING ON DISTANCE CALCULATOR OF EUROPEAN COMISSION PER PARTICIPANT
SPAIN: 275 €
This project is going to finance under ERASMUS+ program. According to this we will cover the costs of the project with the rules of European Commission which are specified for “Erasmus +” Program.
Accommodation and lodging covered by 100% by the Erasmus +. The accommodation place was not finalized yet. So, you will receive another info pack later.
Travel expenses partially or entirely covered by Erasmus + (the amount depends of the route to the venue of the training). Total amount for return ticket 275€.
The course will be implemented in the framework of the EU Erasmus+ Programme, and travel expenses will be reimbursed to all participants according to travel limits set by the Erasmus+ Programme. If you stay within the given budget, your expenses will be covered 100%, and if you spend more, the exceeding amount will be your own contribution to your travel. Please find the maximum amounts participants can spend to travel to UK or to the venue.
The reimbursement of your travel and visa costs will be organised on the spot in cash (EUR) after the training course, so please bring all necessary documents and receipts to make the process easier.
Accommodation and food during the training course will be fully covered. Insurance is obligatory and should be arranged and covered by each participant and will not be reimbursed. We reccommend “SegurosErasmus” which is the cheapest one.
!! Important: Consult the organisers before buying tickets. Only ticket options approved by the organisers will be reimbursed.
All traveling, accommodation, catering costs are covered by the Erasmus + Programme. For other expenses (souvenirs, extra food) each participant should bring money as much as he/she thinks will be needed.
The necessary documents:
If all documents provided (original ticket, boarding passes….) the reimbursement will be done at the end of the project. If not, after the course, by bank transfer.
– If they will have return ticket in their own country. Ask them to buy while coming to the project.
– Taxis will not be reimbursement.
– We need your all receipts, tickets and boarding passes (for both ways). So when you are coming, keep them. After the project you should send us (scanned by email and originals by post) all the tickets and boarding passes of the travel back home.
– Insurance will be participants’ responsibility. We reccommend www.seguroserasmus.com if you travel from Spain
● Taking into account the educational kind of the project, it is forbidden to use alcohol and other drugs during the project activities.
● The project assumes that attendance in all activities for all the participants must be 100%. Failure to attend the activities may result in our inability to reimburse the travel expenses.
Expectations and Rules during the project
The participants are expected to attend the whole duration of the project and participate in all activities. If an emergency happens and you need to be absent for a short time, the team should be informed in advance. Please use the free time for meeting friends. If you miss any part of the course only without a valid reason (illness or unforeseen grave circumstances) and without informing the team and/or if you cause major problems for the team and or the participant group, the team will have to take measures going from partial refunding of the tuition, travel expenses, board and lodging by the participant up to exclusion from the course in extreme situations.
Please note that during the course the team have the authority to take decisions in a day-to-day life as well as the arrangement of the programme.
Building Bridges members and/or long term unemployed (proved by scanned document) will have preference to this volunteer service.
You should complete registration in 2 steps:
1. Please send your CV , application form and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “TC UK SCOTT .YOURNAME.YOUR SURNAME“.. Remember to write in the motivation letter that your sending institution is “Asociación Building Bridges”. All documents written in english you can send to: email@example.com with subject “TC UK Scott .YOURNAME.YOUR SURNAME“.
Selected participants will receive the detailed infosheet after the selection process.
2. Pay the registration fee (40€) by Paypal or bank transfer to :Asociación Building Bridges, CIF G85466886. This registration fee includes one year membership to our National and International activities.
* It is compulsory to send application form, CV and motivation letter and pay the registration fee at the same time in order to be within the pre-selection process.
If you are not selected by the sending or hosting organisation, we will reimburse the fee. Please see conditions of Erasmus+ grants
Payment by bank: Asociacion Building Bridges
IBAN / BIC:
ES67 0081 1534 5900 0116 4823 / BSAB ESBB
What do our participants say?
- Álvaro en Cerdeña
- Carlos e Isabel en su SVE social
- Vídeo de Alejandro
- María de SVE en Córcega
- Alicia en Polonia
Mira las fotos de nuestros voluntarios en Madrid y Europa... Ver fotos