L’Italia te está esperando, concretamente la ciudad de Cremona, donde tienes la oportunidad de hacer tu SVE en una oficina donde aprenderás todo lo relacionado con políticas de juventud. ¿A qué esperas para aplicar?
June or September to May 2017
The organisation is looking for volunteers interested in themes proposed by the project, could be a preferential requirement if the candidates just have a basic knowldege in Italian language.
Considering the activities in wich the volunteers will be involved, they prefere to have candidates over 21 years old. After receiving cv and motivation letter the candidates will be contacted to have a Skype interview.
The foreseen tasks are common for all two volunteers :
• updating websites and social network profiles of the departments
• organizing and participate to presentations for Italian students/youth about EVS and others European opportunities (with the collaboration of others volunteers in service in town, or ex volunteers)
• project and propose new activities according with her/his skill and competences
They are looking for 2 volunteers for two different projects:
Both projects aims at offering the volunteer the opportunity to work together with the professional staff to know how to prepare a project, to managed it, to establish and maintain contacts with all partners, to learn how to organize activities for others young people involved in Italian National Civic Service and Youth Guarantee Projects, to give support in search and dissemination of information concerning the open calls for proposals and the possibilities to join a partnership.
• to be actively involved in the proposed activities,
• to be on time when she has meetings with coordinating/sending/receiving organisations
• to respect the start and end date of the service
• to respect the discipline imposed by the receiving organisation, its working hours, the rules in force (policy, privacy etc.)
• to take part in the regular team meetings in the receiving organisation as well as to participate in linguistic preparation
• to be in contact by e-mail, telephone or meeting with the involved partner organisations
• to receive normal living conditions for an effective service
• to receive trainings as planned in the EVS cycle and for the purpose of her activities
• to receive information about approximate annual plan of the activities rules in force (policy, privacy etc.) monthly meeting in the coordinating organization and the project
• to receive a task related support
• to receive support from her mentor, Coordinating Organisation, Receiving Organisation, Sending organisation and National Agency
• to be familiar with the requirements of the EVS
• to participate in the evaluation cycle of the project
• to collect pictures, videos or other multimedia production of her activities
• the participant is bound to secrecy about all data, facts and aspects she/he gets to know during her work , also after her EVS according with the rules of the organisation.
We will study carefully all application and selected candidates will be invite for Skype interview. The selection of volunteers will take place in the coming weeks.
For the selection of the volunteers we will need:
– Europass CV with picture (made in the last month) with skype name included
– Motivational letter, writing that your sending organisation will be “Building Bridges”. We ask all candidates to send a specific letter of motivation – why they want to volunteer with us rather than just a general EVS one. The volunteer is chosen according to his/her motivation and interest to the project and to the activities. It will be paid special attention to cover letters.
Remember to write in the motivation letter that your sending institution is “Asociación Building Bridges”.
All documents written in English you can attach below with subject: “SVE Cremona Italy Offices . YOUR NAME. YOUR SURNAME” to asociacionbbARROBAgmail.com
Deja una respuesta
You must be logged in to post a comment.