10 becas erasmus+ para intercambio de verano en Turqía. Todos los gastos de transporte, alojamiento y manutención están cubiertos durante las actividades.
THE FUTURE OF YOUTH IS CHANGING WITH “YOUTH EXCHANGE PROJECT”
The youth exchange project –The Future of Youth is Changing With “Youth Exchange Project” will be organized in Ulukışla County of Niğde Province of Republic of Turkiye on 21‐31 July 2016.
By participation of partners from Turkiye, Lithuania, Romania & Spain.
Unemployment is one of the biggest problem for developing countries even if its level changes depending on socio‐cultural background of the country. Main aim of countries which are facing with this kind of problem is finding solution about it since unemployment is cause of a lot of other problems in society.
Unemployment, specially increasing youth unemployment causes individualism and chaotic results and pushes people to follow negative attitudes in society. Employment can be considered as the most important way to integrate someone in society so activities and strategies which will be created in order to make young people understand business and employment are really important for future.
If we also would like to make researches about chaos and trauma behind the unemployment problem we will find something even more interesting (except economical balance, unemployment rates, crysis, decrease of economical growth, or governmental policies, etc) which is wrong choices about profession, wrong profession target, family/community pressure, and concept of popular professions.
There are following parameters in wrong profession choice and wrong profession target:
1) Families who are expecting their children to reach aims which they could not reach and catch standards which they could not catch,
2) Pressure from community to individuals about popular and good professions,
3) Financial expectations of people who believes that they can reach wherever they want if they will have a popular job.
Profession, should be able to make people find a position in their society, find opportunity to show their secret and special skills, develop their capacity, reach success and satisfaction.
Another reason behind unsatisfaction of people in business and professions is that they are not able to find similarities between theirselves and profession they have.
Desperation which is appearing after wrong choice of job or profession creates fear of loss, not being able to reach aims and young people quits the way in the middle and this causes unemployment of young people.
Choosing profession or job is one of the most important choice in human’s life. Betweenity also cause troubles for young people on the way to make a choice.
Main aim of our project is stopping young people about wrong profession choice or wrong profession target and maket hem reach happy business and Professional life.
1) Finding answer for question about how to decide about right profession, destroying popular profession concept, rising satisfaction level of young people in their business and Professional life, raising awareness of young people about finding a job, making Money, guaranteed profession and other stereotypic concepts and their negative results.
2) Finding answer about “How can I convince my family?” question about choosing right profession, pressure about Professional choices, and expectations of family.
3) Researching which profession is serving for what fields in community, finding out which professions can be reached through which educational backgrounds or departments.
Which skills and knowledges are needed for which jobs.
Which professional values, standards, and ethical attitudes are necessary for which jobs, how a professional can rise in his/her career?
4) Raising awareness of young people about opportunities which are offered by life and making them understand the importance of life long learning.
5) Developing strong cooperations between education providers and business sectors.
6) Making young people reach available alternatives, and opportunities for them even if they are facing with difficulties in complicated education system. Motivate young people who have difficulties in their educational process, and integrate them in process. Making young people complete their studies and rising integration possibilities for them in business life.
7) Making woman reach equal possibilities and opportunities against gender based discrimination
8) Supporting young people who quitted their education in the middle, young people with unemployment problem, disabled young people, socially and economically disadvantaged young people in their participation in society and reaching social opportunities.
9) Creating strategies and policies about youth unemployment, supporting young people in personal development and socialization process.
10) Making young people learn about different cultures through intercultural atmosphere which will be created during the project and increasing their experience about project management and organizing an activity.
11) Questioning, sharing, discussing, processes which are parameters in order to define who is youth, what is existence of youth, and understandment of future of young people.
Making young people produce ideas on these topics and express their ideas.
12) Struggling against xenophobia, and racism with young people who will gather for the same purpose, creating intercultural learning atmosphere, understanding what is active citizenship and European Citizenship, supporting youth entrepreneurship, making young people learn how to learn, and developing skills of young people in mother tongue and foreign languages.
Each partner organization will be represented by 9 participants and 1 group leader (10 in total). We are expecting participants to be older than 18 and participants who are under 18 years old will not be accepted to the program. We would like majority of participants to be from 18 to 25 but participants between 25‐30 years old will be accepted optionally after confirmation from our side. There is no age limit for group leader except he/she should be older than 18 as well.
The working language during the program will be English, so it will be better if partner organizations will send participants who will be able
YouthPass is certificate of Erasmus+ Program, which is used as a tool to recognize non‐formal education and achievements of participants through different programs where they take part. Each participant of our youth exchange who would attend all workshops and respect group rules, will receive YouthPass at the end of our project.
During the project participants will be hosted in hostel which will be in Ulukışla County of Niğde Province. At the moment we are in process of making arrangements about accomodation facilities and as soon as we will know about the venue %100, all technical details will be shared with partner organizations. The facility will have international quality standards with all necessary technical facilities.
All costs related to accomodation and food (3 meals per day; breakfast, lunch & supper) will be covered by project budget. We will not pay preparations costs to partner organizations and preparations related to project will be contribution from side of partner. If there will be vegetarian or vegan participants we will also provide food for them depending on their eating choices, diets or special needs. You can inform us about your eating habits/allergies through application forms you will receive from our side.
Transportation costs of all participants will be covered by project budget depending on limits of distance calculator of European Comission. All participants (by their partner organisation) will have to buy their tickets from home to Ulukışla (Turkiye) and we will pay transportation costs by bank transfer as soon as we will receive all documents connected with transportation costs after the project.
Don’t forget to bring invoices of your tickets, since we can not reimburse anything without documentation. Boarding passes are also very important as well.
MAXIMUM AMOUNTS WHICH CAN BE REIMBURSED DEPENDING ON DISTANCE CALCULATOR OF EUROPEAN COMISSION PER PARTICIPANT
SPAIN: 400 €
Even if Niğde is not a metropolitan municipality in the area and Ulukışla County can be considered as rural area and it is quite easy to reach from big cities like Istanbul, Ankara, Izmir through Adana and it is on the way which is connecting East and West basically. There are flights from Istanbul, Izmir and Ankara to Adana several times daily.
You can check specially domestic tickets and flights from
www.thy.com, www.sunexpress.com, www.anadolujet.com,
www.flypgs.com, www.onurair.com.tr, www.atlasglb.com So feel free to check flights from all these cities mentioned above since we have limited budget for all groups. If you will come to Adana Airport, and agree as a group we can arrange private transportation in case you will request from before for (15 € per person‐one way). You can also contact with us about transportation issues for us to support you during whole process.
Comfortable clothes and shoes for workshops which we will organize indoor and outdoor atmosphere depending on weather, slippers.
Swimsuits are must in case you want to experience famous SPA Facilities in the area. Camera and laptop you can bring on your own risk. Photos will be taken during project by our team as well and at the end of the project we will share DVDs with all partner organizations before departure. Don’t forget to bring good mood since you will have chance to spend your time during summer in Ulukışla and it is the best period for this region. We can say that the weather was around 30‐35 C last year during the same period. Be ready for unlimited fun as well. Traditional food, drink and souvenirs for intercultural night activities. It would be nice to prepare some interesting presentations of your country and sending organization but not Youtube videos. You can teach your songs and dances to all participants when you will have the stage.
The participants are themselves responsible to get a travel insurance.
If anyone who uses medicine should bring with themselves. We don’t give any medicines and we don’t cover insurance fees.
This project is going to finance under ERASMUS+ program. According to this we will cover the costs of the project with the rules of European Commission which are specified for “Erasmus +” Program.
A unit cost of the travel costs will be reimbursed after the project when participants will send the full documentation of their travel tickets.
100% of accommodation and food costs are covered during the program time.
This is a multilateral youth exchange on cultural diversity whose aim is to get together young people from various social, cultural and ethno-racial background and provide them with social tools and skills by that helping them to raise the awareness for their cultural diverse surroundings, to find out and understand the differences as well as to be proud to except their cultural and personal identity that will lead to achieving personal, social and professional development. In this project we will discuss about the culture, gender equality, the ethics, the education system, the music, the traditional dances of all the partner groups. We will have lectures, team games, workshops and discussion about all the unique cultures that are included under Europe . We are going to make activities with the aim of knowing Europe: quiz, building maps, sport games, round table, open discussions, presenting traditional histories, workshops and outdoor activities. We will have a special day about mixing cultures and combine people from different background. The main topic of our exchange is discovering cultures and learns new ethics, arts and traditions. During the project we will try to build bridges between the European Youth and we will promote the volunteering and the values of our common future in Europe. Also during the project we will organize intercultural nights where all the partner groups will present their country, their culture, traditional foods, drinks, music and dances. With this project we want to mix different cultures and cross borders to other traditions, languages and mentalities by involving actively with groups from other countries.
This project targets the priorities of the ERASMUS+ programme since it tackles the issue of citizenship, youth participation, cultural diversity and inclusion at their most basic level. This will allow them to deal with fields of life, which are affected by those historical happenings. Improving cultural self awareness and developing interpersonal skills in a multicultural environment allows young people to be able to stand up for themselves, be more active, resist peer pressure and xenophobia, be more goal oriented and see life as a positive, meaningful experience. In turn, these young people will act as multipliers among their cohorts who in the long run will become better citizens. The working programme uses informal learning in form of discussing, games, group activities. Through those, they will experience a new way of discovering their own history. The programme implementation will be partly in hands of the participants themselves as well leaders providing input and guidance through the method of experiential learning. The preparation, implementation, evaluation and follow up will be coordinated by the leaders or contact persons of each country. The team composed by the youth workers and active youngsters coming from the different partner organizations will facilitate the learning processes of the young people involved. The non-formal education and experiential learning methodology will be the base of our activity.
Accommodation and lodging covered by 100% by the Erasmus +. The accommodation place was not finalized yet. So, you will receive another info pack later.
Travel expenses partially or entirely covered by Erasmus + (the amount depends of the route to the venue of the training). Total amount for return ticket 400€. The limit of transportation costs for participants from Spain is 400 € for both ways but there will be transfer fee 15 € per person from airport for one way in case they want us to arrange their transportation from airport to hotel in where we will sleep. We will pay %50 of their costs during the project in cash and other %50 after the project when we will submit the final report which means after 1-2 months by bank transfer.
The course will be implemented in the framework of the EU Erasmus+ Programme, and travel expenses will be reimbursed to all participants according to travel limits set by the Erasmus+ Programme. If you stay within the given budget, your expenses will be covered 100%, and if you spend more, the exceeding amount will be your own contribution to your travel. Please find the maximum amounts participants can spend to travel to Romania or to the venue.
The reimbursement of your travel and visa costs will be organised on the spot in cash (EUR) after the training course, so please bring all necessary documents and receipts to make the process easier.
Accommodation and food during the training course will be fully covered. Insurance is obligatory and should be arranged and covered by each participant and will not be reimbursed. We reccommend «SegurosErasmus» which is the cheapest one.
!! Important: Consult the organisers before buying tickets. Only ticket options approved by the organisers will be reimbursed.
All traveling, accommodation, catering costs are covered by the Erasmus + Programme. For other expenses (souvenirs, extra food) each participant should bring money as much as he/she thinks will be needed.
The necessary documents:
If all documents provided (original ticket, boarding passes….) the reimbursement will be done at the end of the project. If not, after the course, by bank transfer.
– If they will have return ticket in their own country. Ask them to buy while coming to the project.
– Taxis will not be reimbursement.
– We need your all receipts, tickets and boarding passes (for both ways). So when you are coming, keep them. After the project you should send us (scanned by email and originals by post) all the tickets and boarding passes of the travel back home.
– Insurance will be participants’ responsibility. We reccommend www.seguroserasmus.com if you travel from Spain
● Taking into account the educational kind of the project, it is forbidden to use alcohol and other drugs during the project activities.
● The project assumes that attendance in all activities for all the participants must be 100%. Failure to attend the activities may result in our inability to reimburse the travel expenses.
The participants are expected to attend the whole duration of the project and participate in all activities. If an emergency happens and you need to be absent for a short time, the team should be informed in advance. Please use the free time for meeting friends. If you miss any part of the course only without a valid reason (illness or unforeseen grave circumstances) and without informing the team and/or if you cause major problems for the team and or the participant group, the team will have to take measures going from partial refunding of the tuition, travel expenses, board and lodging by the participant up to exclusion from the course in extreme situations.
Please note that during the course the team have the authority to take decisions in a day-to-day life as well as the arrangement of the programme.
Building Bridges members and/or long term unemployed (proved by scanned document) will have preference to this volunteer service.
You should complete registration in 2 steps:
1. Please send your application form, CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “Exchange Turkey Samet .YOURNAME.YOUR SURNAME“.. Remember to write in the motivation letter that your sending institution is “Asociación Building Bridges”. All documents written in english you can send to: email@example.com with subject “Exchange Turkey Samet .YOURNAME.YOUR SURNAME“.
Selected participants will receive the detailed infosheet after the selection process.
2. Pay the registration fee (40€) by Paypal or bank transfer to :Asociación Building Bridges, CIF G85466886. This registration fee includes one year membership to our National and International activities.
* It is compulsory to send application form, CV and motivation letter and pay the registration fee at the same time in order to be within the pre-selection process.
If you are not selected by the sending or hosting organisation, we will reimburse the fee. Please see conditions of Erasmus+ grants
Payment by bank: Asociacion Building Bridges
IBAN / BIC:
ES67 0081 1534 5900 0116 4823 / BSAB ESBB
[tabs style=»h1″ icon_current_color=»#81d742″]
[tab title=»Álvaro en Cerdeña» icon=»momizat-icon-bubbles4″ ]En el momento que vi en la web de Yes Europa la posibilidad de hacer con una beca Erasmus+ un Training Course sobre inclusión social, sostenibilidad y revitalización cultural y económica a través de la educación no formal no dudé y me apunté rápidamente. Tuve la suerte de que me confirmaron una plaza… Seguir leyendo[/tab]
[tab title=»Carlos e Isabel en su SVE social» icon=»momizat-icon-accessibility» ]Hola! estamos en Irlanda en un proyecto SVE social con nuestro amigo Billy, al que cuidamos… Seguir leyendo[/tab]
[tab title=»Vídeo de Alejandro» icon=»momizat-icon-wink2″ ]Te presentamos a nuestro voluntario SVE Alejandro Robles en Tesalonica (Grecia) durante su Servicio Voluntario Europeo en BALKANS (Tesalónica)… Seguir leyendo[/tab]
[tab title=»Fotos» icon=»momizat-icon-point-up» ]
Mira las fotos de nuestros voluntarios en Madrid y Europa… Ver fotos[/tab]
[tab title=»María de SVE en Córcega» icon=»momizat-icon-star» ]Con el frío, Corsica se recoge hacia las montañas. Ya no hay turistas en la costa, los locales aprovecharon los… Seguir leyendo[/tab]
[tab title=»Alicia en Polonia» icon=»fa-icon-rocket» ]Han pasado tres meses desde que empezó mi aventura de Servicio Voluntario Europeo en Polonia, mis días aquí son intensos… Seguir leyendo[/tab]