Se ofrecen becas voluntariado Dinamarca para participar en un proyecto de voluntariado europeo en ese país.
Plazo 20 febrero
Localicación becas voluntariado Dinamarca:
Fechas becas voluntariado Dinamarca:
1st September 2018 to 31st August 2018
Perfil voluntarios becas voluntariado Dinamarca
The ideal volunteer should have experience with or education within:
- Organizational Development and volunteer engagement.
- Social medias – how to communicate to the target group through medias such as facebook, You-tube, etc.
- Ideally experience as a volunteer in a volunteer-driven organization
A good command of English as well as PC literacy (Word, Excel) are essential.
We prefer a motivating person who enjoys speaking in front of a crowd and who is motivated to work in a dynamic intercultural atmosphere. He/she should be prepared to work also in the evenings and weekends. The volunteer should also be diligent and reliable and willing to work overtime in peak seasons.
It is crucial that the volunteer is motivated to live with a Danish host family and take an active part in the family life. This might also mean that there will be some commuting between home and office.
Naturally it will be an advantage if the volunteer has experience working in volunteer-drive organisations – e.g. in a youth organisation
Detalles becas Dinamarca
The volunteer will stay with a host family during his/her stay in Denmark. The life in a host family will facilitate the integration in the local community and will accelerate the process of both language and intercultural learning.
Gestión becas Dinamarca
We have a partnership with Building Bridges Association (YesEuropa).
It also has a partnership with Building Bridges in Denmark, who will administer the Erasmus+ grant that the volunteers receive during their stay. Coordinators and the programme also facilitates volunteers connect in an EVS network. Additionally, UTNs international team at the central office will help the volunteer administer paperwork related to arriving in Denmark, as this office already handles such administrative areas concerning internationalisation and mobility activities at UTN.
Tareas becas Dinamarca
The volunteer will be part of the Administration and Service team in the office which consists of six staff members.
He/she will also be a member of the volunteer committee which is in charge of planning and implementing of camps for school program participants, conducting information meetings for potential applicants, organizing presentations at educational institutions, etc.
He/she will job-shadow both key staff members and volunteers to get an in-depth understanding of the way Interkultur is organizing its activities in Denmark.
The main tasks include:
- being the liaison between the -office staff and the national -volunteers, helping them recruit new volunteers, preparing orientations for Danish and foreign participants etc. This will give him/her a thorough knowledge and experience in how to work with volunteers in a volunteer-driven organization.
- taking part in the weekly evening meetings of the volunteer committee.
- being directly involved in the implementation of meetings and orientations as co-facilitator. This will enable him/her to get a hands-on experience in the running of volunteer youth activities. Among other topics the trainings will be about teambuilding, cultural encounters and conflict resolution.
- being trained and work on programmatic and administrative issues linked to youth exchange and voluntary service programmes such as: public relations, quality assurance, project management, networking and partnership building, etc. The volunteer’s learning process in the above fields will be supported by on-the-job training whenever needed, structured and informal discussions as well as regular planning and sum-up meetings.
The volunteer will have access to and will work with publications and on-line information about different types of youth and voluntary service programmes and implementation guidelines, which will enable him/her to gain knowledge about such programmes and the issues at stake when implementing international youth exchange and voluntary service programmes.
Alojamiento becas Dinamarca
The EVS volunteer will stay with a local Danish host family and will be expected to become part of the family and as such take part in the activities and responsibilities in the family.
Selección de participantes becas Dinamarca
We will study carefully all application and selected candidates will be invite for Skype interview.
For the selection of the volunteers we will need:
– CV with picture (made in the last month) with skype name included
– Motivational letter, writing that your sending organisation will be “Building Bridges”. We ask all candidates to send a specific letter of motivation – why they want to volunteer with us rather than just a general EVS one. The volunteer is chosen according to his/her motivation and interest to the project and to the activities. It will be paid special attention to cover letters.
Remember to write in the motivation letter that your sending institution is “Asociación Building Bridges”.
All documents written in english you can send to: email@example.com with subject “EVS Denmark Interkultur.YOUR NAME.YOUR SURNAME”.