Sve lituania medio ambiente
Lituania, ese país maravilloso desconocido ofrece varias plazas de voluntario europeo en un parque regional con este voluntariado europeo sobre medio ambiente en Lituania. ¡Sigue leyendo para empezar a soñar!. ¡Participa en este voluntariado medioambiental!.
Second waves, Birzai Regional Park
The start of activities is planned September 1 st -2 nd , 2016 for 12 months
Project EVS introduction
In Biržai regional park the main role of volunteers in the organization will be assistance or helper as the volunteer won't be professional. The activities in which volunteers will be involved: working with tourists – children, families, youth in visitor center and in all regional park territory; help organizing various events; also volunteers will help to implement international projects. http://www.birzuparkas.lt/
Main activities in the project:
The activities in which volunteers will be involved:
1. Working with tourists in visitor center and in all regional park territory. During tourism season (May-September) volunteers will be able to help specialists to meet visitors, assist in excursions
2. Every year park specialists carry out visitors monitoring. Four days per month it is needed to count all visitors in 4 mostly visited places.
3. Helping in nature monitoring. Every year park specialists have to check reserves in regional park territory. Participating in these activities volunteers will learn more about rare species and habitats. Every year we need to monitor some species, so after learning to recognize, volunteers could monitor them. Also every year we need to monitor sinkholes, so volunteers could monitor them too.
4. Biržai regional park participates in various projects, so volunteers could help organizing various events in park territory, also volunteers could help to implement international projects, their activities.
5. Biržai regional park has to organize some events in regional park or in Biržai town. Volunteers could help organize events about regional park, also they can organize an event about themselves, to present their country, culture and so on.
Other EVS activities
Other activities of volunteers:
– teaching hosting organization's staff English or their native languages;
– organizing events about themselves, to present their country, culture and so on;
– stimulation of cooperation among various organizations in Biržai;
– organizing events in Biržai town. Volunteers will help organize events about regional park, also they can organize an event about themselves, to present their country, culture and Erasmus + possibilities for the local youth.
Volunteers will be encouraged to publicize their activities, learning outcomes, insights.
Activities will help volunteers to develop as personalities and gain skills in social care and youth activities. Most of the youngsters volunteers will work with are very vulnerable and it will be very important to forward the example of international volunteering and its advantages in young person’s life.
Food and accommodation is free. A monthly allowance of 110 euros will be given to the volunteers. They will cover the travel cost according to the rules of the Erasmus + Programme (from Spain 360€). You will need to keep the receipts and the boarding passes. The health insurance will also be covered by the organization.
How to apply
Building Bridges members and/or long term unemployed (proved by scanned document) will have preference to this volunteer service.
We will study carefully all application and selected candidates will be invite for Skype interview. The selection of volunteers will take place in the coming weeks.
For the selection of the volunteers we will need:
– Europass CV with picture (made in the last month) with skype name included
– Motivational letter, writing that your sending organisation will be “Building Bridges”. We ask all candidates to send a specific letter of motivation – why they want to volunteer with us rather than just a general EVS one. The volunteer is chosen according to his/her motivation and interest to the project and to the activities. It will be paid special attention to cover letters. Remember to write in the motivation letter that your sending institution is “Asociación Building Bridges”.
All documents written in English you can attach below with subject: “EVS Lithuania Vilma Park Birzai. YOUR NAME. YOUR SURNAME” to asociacionbbARROBAgmail.com