5 becas Erasmus+ para un intercambio juvenil en 2016 sobre la crisis de los refugiados con todos los gastos pagados de transporte, alojamiento y manutención
Becas cubiertas! Por favor mira más intercambios Erasmus+ y Becas Erasmus+
“Mobile and Friendly”
Dates and location
17-24 April 2016
The location will be Kazanlak (a village) in Bulgaria. The participants will be sharing rooms with 2-3 others.
Breakfast, lunch and dinner – also one coffee break a day – will be provided by the project budget.
Background of exchange
The project will be focused on the intercultural dialogue and the communication of the local community with migrants from different European countries and other continents. 25 young people, at age between 18-25 plus 6 leaders or total 36 people, from 6 European countries-Romania, Poland, Hungary , Spain (ASOCIACION BUILDING BRIDGES), Slovenia &Bulgaria, will be discussing various good practices and examples of work with representatives of foreign cultures and nationalities, and will gain more knowledge about working with migrants and refugees through various simulation games, presentations and discussions.
Kazanlak, as a place of co-existence of different cultures, will be the perfect example for that. The hosting organization will present its experience in working with representatives of different cultural communities as well as with its ways and methods for popularization and promotion of the European volunteering in the region.
The methods of non-formal education will contribute for the personal engagement of every participant in the exchange, and for the interactivity of the sessions. The results of the projects include: raising the awareness of the local community concerning the struggle against racial and other discriminatory prejudices, as well as enhancing the skills and competencies of the young participants for work with migrants and refugees.
Participants and Target group:
This training course is for you, if:
– you are a youth worker/young leader/youth exchange leader having already experience in international youth projects (at least as a participant, with motivation to become a group leader);
– you commit yourself to take part actively in the activities proposed;
– you are committed to implement follow-up youth projects applying the knowledge gained during the training and spreading the word about the project;
– you are ready to challenge him/herself in terms of creativity and learning;
– you are ready to attend the full duration of the training course;
– you are able to communicate in English;
– you are aged between 18 and 35 years old (preferably).
Accommodation and lodging covered by 100% by the Erasmus +
Travel expenses partially or entirely covered by Erasmus + (the amount depends of the route to the venue of the training).
The training course will be implemented in the framework of the EU Erasmus+ Programme, and travel expenses will be reimbursed to all participants according to travel limits set by the Erasmus+ Programme. If you stay within the given budget, your expenses will be covered 100%, and if you spend more, the exceeding amount will be your own contribution to your travel. Please find the maximum amounts participants can spend to travel to Budapest or to the venue in Felsőtárkány.
The reimbursement of your travel and visa costs will be organised on the spot in cash (EUR) during the training course, so please bring all necessary documents and receipts to make the process easier.
Accommodation and food during the training course will be fully covered. Insurance is obligatory and should be arranged and covered by each participant and will not be reimbursed. We reccommend “SegurosErasmus” which is the cheapest one.
!! Important: Consult the organisers before buying tickets. Only ticket options approved by the organisers will be reimbursed.
All traveling, accommodation, catering costs are covered by the Erasmus + Programme. For other expenses (souvenirs, extra food, skiing arena, aqua park etc) each participant should bring money as much as he/she thinks will be needed.
The necessary documents:
● All the original flight/rail/bus tickets and bookings with numbers and price.
● All the original boarding passes; in case of electronic registration the printouts.
● If the payment was via bank wire: ○ The original invoice, signed and stamped by the issuing company. The invoice must have the number, issuer requisites, payer requisites, date, ticket or booking number and travel dates.
○ The bank payment order, stamped and signed by the bank. The payment order must have the invoice number and travel destination.
● If the payment was by card: ○ The bank statement with the relevant card transaction, signed and stamped by the bank.
● The participants should travel to the airports or rail/bus stations using the public transport.
○ Only separate tickets together with the receipts are accepted for reimbursement. E.g. we can’t accept receipts for topping up the permanent transportation card balance.
○ Taxis should be used only if there’s no public transport available or it’s more expensive.
● It is very important to present each document. Failure to do so may result in our inability to reimburse the travel expenses.
● The project doesn’t allow covering travel insurance, yet the participants must present the insurance document for safety reasons.
● Taking into account the educational kind of the project, it is forbidden to use alcohol and other drugs during the project activities.
● The project assumes that attendance in all activities for all the participants must be 100%. Failure to attend the activities may result in our inability to reimburse the travel expenses.
• Please prepare short presentation about your sending organization. We are just curious what you actually do.
• Each of you must bring good/bad cases about refugees. This will be needed for workshops.
You should complete registration in 2 steps:
1. Please send your application form, CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “Exchange Bulgaria Refugees Slavova“. Remember to write in the motivation letter that your sending institution is “Asociación Building Bridges”. All documents written in english you can send to: email@example.com with subject “Exchange Bulgaria Refugees Slavova“.
Selected participants will receive the detailed infosheet after the selection process.
2. Pay the registration fee (40€) by Paypal or bank transfer to :Asociación Building Bridges, CIF G85466886. This registration fee includes one year membership to our National and International activities.
* It is compulsory to send application form, CV and motivation letter and pay the registration fee at the same time in order to be within the pre-selection process.
If you are not selected by the sending or hosting organisation, we will reimburse the fee. Please see conditions of Erasmus+ grants
Payment by bank: Asociacion Building Bridges
IBAN / BIC:
ES67 0081 1534 5900 0116 4823 / BSAB ESBB
What do our participants say?
- Álvaro en Cerdeña
- Carlos e Isabel en su SVE social
- Vídeo de Alejandro
- María de SVE en Córcega
- Alicia en Polonia
Mira las fotos de nuestros voluntarios en Madrid y Europa... Ver fotos